Monday, December 29, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
It was the ANNUAL Pugh family Gingerbread house building event!! We had loads of fun as usual and heres the result!! Blake and Emily, Jared and Mandy, and Matt and I all had our own houses to build. I decided to go with a traditional house this year and just make it pretty, but Matt decided that he would make a JEEP out of pretzels! He tried to bind the pretzels with Royal icing and that didnt work, so he got out the GLUE gun and he did an AMAZING job!! He was so proud of his Twisted Axle 4x4 jeep gingerbread house!! Jax just wanted to destroy everyones houses so he didnt participate too much, but we always have a great time with everyone during this tradition!! Thanks Mom and Dad for providing us with such a great NIGHT!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday was the BIG day for me, FINALLY, the day we were able to go and see the TWILIGHT movie. I must say, personally, I felt a little let down. I know the film had a smaller budget and wouldnt be the Blockbuster I had anticipated, but truthfully it seemed to be really low budget to me. At times I felt as if I were watching a made for TV movie(i.e the cheesy music and the way they showed Edward with Bella on his back). I absolutely loved Edward and Bellas performances. I think they did a great job, but was REALLY disappointed in the choices they made with the other vampires! Especially Rosalie and Emmett. I was expecting an unbelievably gorgeous blonde, and was sad to see a mediocre, average looking girl. Emmett to me would be a HUGE muscular man with amazing features, and in the movie seemed like a homie G punk(especially with his red track suit and hat turned sideways!) Another thing that bothered me was Victoria, she was hardly the scary Vampire I had pictured. I know we all have our own characters in our minds, so its practically impossible to please everyone, but she didnt seem the least bit scary to me! All in all, I didn't mind the movie, it wasn't a total BOMB, but I did come out feeling a little disappointed. To each his own, but that's my little movie review.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
We are having another BABY!! YEAHHH!!
Baby #2 is due May 23, 2009
I am fourteen weeks, and I even kept it secret for that long! We made the BIG announcement last night at Matts birthday party. Instead of writing Happy Birthday Matt we put May 23 on the cake and made everyone guess what it was! Emily was the big winner and screamed it out! I felt kind of bad taking a little away from Matts party, but its pretty much the only time we have both families together! We are really excited to have another one!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
We were both concentrating on not cutting ourselves!
Heres a little update of what our family has been up to!!!
We had a really fun party last night with my side of the family. We ate dinner, carved pumpkins, and just had lots of fun laughing and visiting with everyone!!! We were also able to go to Lagoon with Blake and Emily and we had a BLAST, and the last picture is of Jax who had the time of his life in MOAB. He is so obsessed with Jeeps and he had such a great time with everyone! We will be posting more pics of our Halloween adventures, so stay tuned!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I just got some pics from my brother in law wedding, and fell in love with this picture of Matt!! Doesnt he look FANTASTIC in a tuxedo(he's the one second in from the right if you dont know!!) I love you Matt and am SOOO thankful for all of your hard work. You do so much for our family and I wanted to tell you it doenst go unappreciated!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
DINNER IN A PUMPKIN
1 sm. to med. pumpkin
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 1/2 to 2 lb. ground beef
1 1/2 c. cooked rice
1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 can cream of chicken soup
Cut off top of pumpkin and thoroughly clean out seeds and pulp. Print an appropriate face on the front of pumpkin with a permanent marking pen. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add meat and brown. Drain drippings from skillet. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, mushrooms, and soup. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cooked rice and water chestnuts. Spoon mixture into cleaned pumpkin shell.
Replace pumpkin top and place entire pumpkin with filling on a baking sheet. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until inside meat of pumpkin is tender. Put pumpkin on a plate. Remove lid and serve. For vegetable, scoop out cooked pumpkin. Serves 6.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
You can't vote if you're not registered. That's why Rock the Vote makes it easy to fill out a voter registration form online at http://www.rockthevote.com. Whether you need to register to vote for the first time or just need to update your address or change your name, it only takes a few minutes.
To learn more, go to: http://www.rockthevote.com/
The deadline for UTAH is October 6th(this monday)!!. Please remember that there are people in countries who are fighting for this right and there are millions of United States citizens who choose not to use it. Show your support for either side and vote. Show you are proud to be an American and use your right to VOTE!!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
As most of you can tell, I have been a huge slacker in the blogging dept, and have not posted one post this whole entire week!!! I got a comment from Natalie saying she was having withdrawls from my favorite things blogs, so heres my new favorite thing....Sudafed Severe cold!! I have had the WORST cold this week, and for all of you who have kids, you know that when you are sick, you just keep on going, but really all I want to do is just lay down and DIE!! Hopefully I am getting over this HIDEOUS cold, but based off of the way I felt this morning, its not looking good, SO theres my update, and hopefully I will be a little more exciting NEXT week!!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Here's me after class flexible as can be!! I am a PRO what can i say??
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Matt's Jeep! I usually get out for these obstacles!!
Ty will do almost ANYTHING!!
Matts Mr. Daredevil!
ITS Time for another Twisted Axle 4x4 outing!
For those of you who dont know, my hubby and his friends decided to start a 4x4 jeep club. We go out on outings twice a month with all of the members of our club! Its so much fun! Today we are heading out to a place called Rattlesnake Trail. Its a pretty tough course and since its raining I imagine its going to be even more interesting. Wish us luck!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
1. Where did you meet? At my townhouse in Orem, he came over to have my roomate cut his hair. I screamed to her, after he left, how hot I thought he was, and he heard me outside on the sidewalk! Embarrassing!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 whole woppin months
3. How long have you been married? Almost 4 years!! YOWZA!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Matt will always tell me to go out and get me something nice, He always thinks of me before himself! Oh and he loves to put my hand on his but and then what does he do...FART sick!! That surprises me more than anything!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His biscut bootie and his height! I love me a tall man!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He loves to sing really loud in the car, and I laugh really hard, and he always turns to me, gives me the cutest smile, and Says "WHAT?" Like he doesnt know why I am laughing so hard!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Dude. Nothing makes me more angry and if he calls me dude I punch him in the nose, just ask him about it!
8. What is his favorite color? Blue!
9. What is his favorite food? It changes daily, I would say pizza, then double bacon blue cheese bbq burgers(thats all on the burger!) Anything thats classified as a cholestoral killer would be his favorite!
10. What is his favorite sport? Golf! HAHAHA! just kidding. I would say he really likes drag racing( is that considered a sport) and he REALLY likes womens wrestling:)
11. When and where was your first kiss? On a couch, that sounds really bad but hey thats where we were, and we were watching the lamest show called, Vertical Limit
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go wheeling, I scream, he screams at me to not scream, its a party really!
13. Do you have any children? Yes, just one, Action Jaxson
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Ask him to dance and you will see!! Oh and he can eat a hamburger in like 3 bites!!
15. How old is he? 25! I am officially a member of the cougar club( not the BYU cougars!!)
16. Who said "I love you" first? ME!! It just slipped out, and he said it right back. Thank heavens or I would have been really really embarrassed
17. What is his favorite type of music? Finger Eleven, Pennywise, NoFx, Pearl Jam.
18. What do you admire most about him? Matt is a really passionate person and he works hard and never ever complains!!
19. Do you think he will read this? I am going to quiz him to see if we have the same answers!!
Rosebud Salve, the best lip conditioner you can buy. Buy it online at sephora.com Perfectly conditions your lips without making them cakey!! You'll love it!
White Tea and Ginger lotion from Bath and Body Works. This is the BEST smelling lotion of all time!! Every time you put it on it refreshes you and you don't even have to wear perfume! Its amazing!
Mac Makeup, its a little pricey, but it lasts FOREVER and the makeup people are so awesome, they will help you find your perfect colors!! I prefer their eye shadows and eyeliner! Saturday Sept 27 is the MAC event at Nordstroms, don't forget to schedule your appointment! Its so much fun!!
Maybelline Expert Eyes, eye makeup remover. This is so cheap its only 3.99 and its not greasy and takes any eye makeup off instantly. Wont hurt if it gets in your eyes, and even works on waterproof mascara!
Bumble and Bumble thickening spray! This makes your hair so full and shiny. Its a little pricey)24 dollars) but I have had my bottle for over six months!! Any bumble and Bumble product I have tried has made my hair feel so sleek and soft! I love it! Buy it at your local beauty salon
John Freida Frizz-ease hair spray! This stuff is so great! It helps to keep your hair from getting that frizz ball look, but it holds it in place without weighing your hair down. You can buy it at walmart and target! Only 5 bucks!!
GO OUT AND TRY ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
- ► 2010 (6)
- ► 2009 (13)
- ▼ December (7)
- ► November (8)
- ► October (10)
- ► September (17)
- ► August (13)