Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lucky!!






I am so LUCKY....
I heard this new song on the radio yesterday and it made me really think about how lucky I am..
I am so LUCKY I have an amazing husband, who works so hard and tries his hardest to support our family..
I am so LUCKY I have a supportive family who is there for me whenever I need anything at all...
I am so LUCKY for friends who make us laugh, give us support and make our lives better because they are around us...
and last but definitely not least..
I am so LUCKY to have a healthy boy, who makes each day an adventure and reminds me every day what a piece of heaven really feels like..
Please take a second to remember how LUCKY we all are to have each other, to be healthy and to be loved!!

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!