Thursday, September 18, 2008

HUBBY TAG!!

Husband Tag:
1. Where did you meet? At my townhouse in Orem, he came over to have my roomate cut his hair. I screamed to her, after he left, how hot I thought he was, and he heard me outside on the sidewalk! Embarrassing!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 whole woppin months
3. How long have you been married? Almost 4 years!! YOWZA!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Matt will always tell me to go out and get me something nice, He always thinks of me before himself! Oh and he loves to put my hand on his but and then what does he do...FART sick!! That surprises me more than anything!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His biscut bootie and his height! I love me a tall man!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He loves to sing really loud in the car, and I laugh really hard, and he always turns to me, gives me the cutest smile, and Says "WHAT?" Like he doesnt know why I am laughing so hard!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Dude. Nothing makes me more angry and if he calls me dude I punch him in the nose, just ask him about it!
8. What is his favorite color? Blue!
9. What is his favorite food? It changes daily, I would say pizza, then double bacon blue cheese bbq burgers(thats all on the burger!) Anything thats classified as a cholestoral killer would be his favorite!
10. What is his favorite sport? Golf! HAHAHA! just kidding. I would say he really likes drag racing( is that considered a sport) and he REALLY likes womens wrestling:)
11. When and where was your first kiss? On a couch, that sounds really bad but hey thats where we were, and we were watching the lamest show called, Vertical Limit
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go wheeling, I scream, he screams at me to not scream, its a party really!
13. Do you have any children? Yes, just one, Action Jaxson
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Ask him to dance and you will see!! Oh and he can eat a hamburger in like 3 bites!!
15. How old is he? 25! I am officially a member of the cougar club( not the BYU cougars!!)
16. Who said "I love you" first? ME!! It just slipped out, and he said it right back. Thank heavens or I would have been really really embarrassed
17. What is his favorite type of music? Finger Eleven, Pennywise, NoFx, Pearl Jam.
18. What do you admire most about him? Matt is a really passionate person and he works hard and never ever complains!!
19. Do you think he will read this? I am going to quiz him to see if we have the same answers!!

Time to tag someone else! I tag Jessica, Julie, Tonya, Lynly and Allison

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!