Friday, October 3, 2008

Just call me Sicky Sickerson....

My favorite thing..this week!!


As most of you can tell, I have been a huge slacker in the blogging dept, and have not posted one post this whole entire week!!! I got a comment from Natalie saying she was having withdrawls from my favorite things blogs, so heres my new favorite thing....Sudafed Severe cold!! I have had the WORST cold this week, and for all of you who have kids, you know that when you are sick, you just keep on going, but really all I want to do is just lay down and DIE!! Hopefully I am getting over this HIDEOUS cold, but based off of the way I felt this morning, its not looking good, SO theres my update, and hopefully I will be a little more exciting NEXT week!!!


Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!