Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little Disappointed......


Saturday was the BIG day for me, FINALLY, the day we were able to go and see the TWILIGHT movie. I must say, personally, I felt a little let down. I know the film had a smaller budget and wouldnt be the Blockbuster I had anticipated, but truthfully it seemed to be really low budget to me. At times I felt as if I were watching a made for TV movie(i.e the cheesy music and the way they showed Edward with Bella on his back). I absolutely loved Edward and Bellas performances. I think they did a great job, but was REALLY disappointed in the choices they made with the other vampires! Especially Rosalie and Emmett. I was expecting an unbelievably gorgeous blonde, and was sad to see a mediocre, average looking girl. Emmett to me would be a HUGE muscular man with amazing features, and in the movie seemed like a homie G punk(especially with his red track suit and hat turned sideways!) Another thing that bothered me was Victoria, she was hardly the scary Vampire I had pictured. I know we all have our own characters in our minds, so its practically impossible to please everyone, but she didnt seem the least bit scary to me! All in all, I didn't mind the movie, it wasn't a total BOMB, but I did come out feeling a little disappointed. To each his own, but that's my little movie review.

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!