Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!!!

WORKING OUT MAY CAUSE VISION PROBLEMS!!
For those of you who don't know, I started a new workout regiment that absolutely kicks your trash, P90x... Yesterday I was doing a video that works primarily your back and chest and i had to use resistance bands. I put the band over my door and secured them so they wouldn't fling off and hit me in the face...but apparently I didn't secure them enough
(check out the pic below)




I was right in the middle of pulling my bands into a pull up position, so the bands were extended almost as far as they could extend, and next thing i know i am curled up in a ball on the floor wondering what in the he** just happened to me! The bands came down, flipping my left eye, followed closely by one of the handles. It flipped me so hard my face stung for about five minutes and me being the tough person that I am, started to cry..Now it might not look like much, but for almost two hours I had a black spot in my vision which made me a little worried, and thankfully that went away! So for all of your workout warriors out there be a little cautious while using rubber resistance bands, I never would have thought they could literally make me blind!! ( Too bad someone wasn't video taping me i would have won the grand prize on America's funniest home videos:)

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!