Monday, April 20, 2009

I LOVE MY MOM!!!

THE PUGH GIRLS DAY O'FUN


GIRLS DAY OUT!!
My mom wanted to give all of the Pugh girls a fun filled afternoon of pampering, so we all got to go and have pedicures on Saturday! Heres a pic of em and mandy getting their toes done!



Afterwards we went to Yoshi's and got Sushi and we were so proud of Mandy for giving our Sushi a try( dont worry I didnt eat any raw fish!!) We also went to a womens expo at the South Towne expo center! I have the best MOM in the world, who always makes time for her girls and I am so BLESSED to have such wonderful girls around me!! And now I have really pretty toes to flaunt when I go into labor!!
THANKS MOM FOR ALL YOU DO!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~~


Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!