Saturday, September 6, 2008

YIIIIIKKKKKEEEESSSS... what are those spots????


THEY ARE CHICKEN POX!!!! NOOOOOO!!!

this isnt a picture of him with the pox, but his beautiful little face is now covered with little red bumps!!

Jax woke up on Thursday morning and it looked like he had been attacked by a killer swarm of mosquitos!! It didnt even cross my mind that they might be chicken pox, because we are known to have killer mosquitos on this side of Lehi! On Friday morning we were getting ready and I noticed 5 more bites on his arms and 3 around his waist. Thats when it HIT me!! Chicken pox!! I called the nurse and she said the bites will evolve from mosquito bites into little puss pockets. They didnt look like they were evolving until around 3pm yesterday and we decided he's GOT them for sure! SO i am house bound for a week with him YIPPEE!! Please write me, I am bound to go INSANE!! I will post pictures soon!!

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!