Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is for EMI and BLAKE!! WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE OK!!

EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS A BLESSING...BLAKE AND EMI ARE PROOF!! Last night I was texting Emi around nine thirty to see how her day went with Blake's family in Midway. His brother left today to go on a mission to South Africa and I knew it would be a really hard day on both of them, so I wanted to check in to see how they were doing. She texted me back to say they were doing ok, and thats all I heard from her. Next thing I know my Mom and Dad rush downstairs saying they have to leave because Blake and Em have been in a car accident. I was so worried. I had no idea how serious it was, but I knew that if my parents were rushing to their side, it was pretty serious. My Mom called and said that they were going through a yellow light when a car pulled out in front of them. Blake and Em had no time to stop and hit them going about 45 mph. It totalled Em's car. Its truly a miracle, because both parties involved, Blake and Em and the other couple, walked away from the accident. We decided to take both of them to the Hospital to have them checked but both came away a little bruised and battered, but NO serious injury. I went with Emi this morning to look at her car and it is truly a MIRACLE that no one was killed. Her car did an amazing job at keeping her and Blake safe, but if you ask me they were not alone last night, it was obvious that they were being watched over! Its been an eye opener for all of us and has made us realize that if we are living the way we are supposed to we WILL be protected. There was a miracle that took place last night and I am so thankful that everything turned out the way it did. BLAKE and EMI, I love you guys and am SOOO thankful that you are OK!!

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!