Friday, September 12, 2008

AAAHHHHH!! We've been tagged!

WE'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

This will be for both Hailey and Colton and EM, since Jen was tagged by Hailey and EMILY and Matt by Colton...

HERE ARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT BOTH OF US JEN IN Red, Matt in Blue

1. I count every stair I climb! No kidding, wherever there are stairs and if I climb them ask me how many there are and I can tell you!! (OCD I know)!!
1. I owned 8 cars when I married Jenny. I didnt tell her because I knew that would make her run away screaming!!

2. I own 27 pairs of jeans..SHUT UP EM OR I WILL KILL YOU!
2. My favorite food is a cheese quesadilla with bacon inside, but the trick is to fry the bacon first and then fry the quesadilla in the bacon fat!!YUMMY!!

3. I really cannot stand UTAH drivers, people pull out in front of you cut you off and NEVER signal!!
3. I have an obsession with making fun of CANADIANS! Dont ask me why, I just cant help myself!

4. I dont go to bed until at least midnight every night, and wake up around 8:30 oh the life of a stay at home MOMMY!
4. My nickname is Chewy, my Dad's whole family called me CHEWY until I left on my mission(get it that weird furry guy from star wars)

5. I have a secret obsession with BINGO, I'll challenge you to a killer game any time any place!
5. I read every single one of Jenny's magazines cover to cover while I use the bathroom, she thinks I am reading Jeep magazines:) Boy is she wrong!!

6. I NEVER drink water, my water is called DIET COKE!!
6. I want to be a hair dresser!!(ITs not a joke)


Okay thats our turn, now as annoying as it is, I tag: Suzette, Jessica, Julie, Landy, Brian and Mitch.... Write six random things about you, and tag six others!

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!