Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HI EVERYONE!

I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!

I just got the internet again today!! Yipee, so now I am back to being the little blogger I was before!! I am going to let everyone know now, I am no where near the blogger that Emily is, so please watch my blog, but I cant promise I am going to be as entertaining as she is!! I have been able to be at home ALL summer long with Jax, and its been so much fun! I love spending all of my time with him, but he keeps me going non stop! I have the biggest farmers tan EVER, because all we do is play outside!! ITs so much fun!! We love all of you and please keep checking back cause I am going to post every day now that I am RECONNECTED to the internet!!
Love
Jenny and Jax

Blog Archive

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!

MATT'S NEWEST RIDE!
He's so proud of his newest ride!